shipping (1–3 business days) €10
free shipping on orders over €125
apply coupon code
Your cart is empty
Location: Amsterdam (willing to travel)
Indication per week: 36 - 40
Start date: Direct / every semester / always
Period: 3 - 6 months
We are a young company with our own product: the TRONO. An inflatable chair that inflates in seconds (without a pump!) and you can take it with you anywhere you go. We launched our product worldwide early 2017 and we are currently active in over 40 countries. You will work in a young team (average age is 29) where ambition is the key word. Work hard play hard, as they say.
Together with our Sales & Event manager you are responsible for the organization of events throughout all of Europe! You will research/organize events and you will attent them as well. There will be no "ordinary internship day": one day you will be in our cosy office in Amsterdam and the next you will be on an event in sunny Italy.
What will you do?
- You will be partly responsible for booking, organizing of (international) events and fairs throughout all of Europe
- Research (international) opportunities on fairs, events to improve direct B2C and indirect B2B sales
- Attent events; from the beach to big fairs
- Following up leads after events
- Support our Sales & Event manager
- Intermediate / secundary / higher education
- Fluent in English
- German / French (or other second language) is preferred (high school level is ok)
- Available 3-6 months (preferably full-time)
- Flexible a in weekends (of course you'll be free day during the week)
What we offer
- A lot of responsibility and learning opportunities (possibilities to develop a business case)
- Internationale events, so traveling!
- A tasty lunch
- A competitive financial compensation
- Enough possibilities for a research assignment (we will adjust your assignment to the requirements of your study)
- A chance to develop yourself in a young company (and who knows you'll stick around!)
So, do you want to gain experience with a rapidly growing international start-up? Apply now by mailing your CV and motivation to Erik: email@example.com / +316 54 32 75 43